Location: Silver Spring Civic Building at Veterans Plaza
8525 Fenton Street, Spring Room
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Click here to register for this event.
Click here for a printable pdf version of this event.
During this informative discussion, you will learn:
- What types of disabilities, injuries, or illnesses a service dog can be trained to assist with
- What service dogs can and cannot do, including a live demonstration
- Who is a good candidate to partner with a service dog
- What are realistic expectations about being partnered with a service dog
- How Hero Dogs raises and trains its service dogs
- How Hero Dogs trains and supports Veterans
- What Veterans’ responsibilities are for training and partnering with a Hero Dog
- How to apply for a service dog from Hero Dogs